Sales Manager / Account Manager
Makati - Philippines
- To achieve defined sales/target revenue and profit objectives pertaining to the sale of Optical, Broadband, Wireless, Telecom Infrastructure, and Internet solutions to telecoms market, including direct sales and contract negotiation.
- To develop short-term and long-term sales plans.
- To formulate strategies to develop new business in the telecom market (Mobile Operator, ISP / ASP / ICP, Carriers).
- To carry out business trend and market opportunity analysis.
- To maintain existing client base & be proactive in developing new customers.
- To keep abreast of technologies & market trends.
- To provide highly focused analysis and problem solving skills to meet customer and company needs and expectations.
- Manage to then current expense and budget guidelines
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering / IT / Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience, including 3 to 5 years in IT, Telecom and Internet business fields.
- Market savvy and ability to identify viable business leads.
- Good interpersonal skills, with excellent presentation & negotiation skills.
- Energetic, creative, persistent, resourceful.
- Goal oriented with strong ability to influence.